Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sleep is totally over rated..

At least that is what I keep telling myself.  Though god knows I am probably considered sleep deprived by now.  Doesn't sleep deprivation make you delusional after a while?  That would be kinda fun.
Needless to say my sleep shedule is a bit screwed up.  I get home about 4am, to sleep about 5am.  Not too bad, except I have to get back up at 7.  EW.  Then once the kids get on the bus I have to try to go back to sleep once I have managed to wake up all the way.  I typically end up waking up every hour or two from that point on till its time to get ready for work.   I'm sure you can guess exactly how rested I feel..

Today I am wide awake, so I took a benadryl.  It doubles as a sleep aid and will help the poison ivy I apparently got in to over the weekend.  You would think it sucks but the weekend will be nice so I can sleep in... HAH!  Did I mention I am in school?  This involves class friday night and then again at 8am saturday MORNING.  That on any other day in the week is my bed time! 

In short, if I seem a little spastic you understand why.  I have made it over a month now and have only had one nervous breakdowns so far.  Only nine more months to go till the kids are out of school for the year whew!  And 7 more till I am out of school.  Wow I should not have counted them I thought it was a lot sooner.  Oh well.